Samba + Ceph CI

David Disseldorp ddiss at samba.org
Thu Mar 7 00:47:33 UTC 2019

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 18:27:32 +0100, David Disseldorp via samba-technical wrote:

> With the Ceph development libraries installed, it should just be a
> matter of configuring/building with --with-cluster-support and
> --enable-ceph-reclock. I'll work on getting some form of CI running
> with vfs_ceph + ceph-reclock.

FWIW I had a go at setting up a gitlab CI runner which periodically
builds Samba (master) against Ceph (Mimic, as shipped with Leap 15),
with vfs_ceph and ctdb_mutex_ceph_rados_helper enabled:
https://gitlab.com/ddiss/samba-ci-submod/pipelines

It uses git submodules to avoid touching the regular CI config. I'll
hopefully add some Ceph vstart backed Samba tests in future.

Cheers, David