gpoupdate failing on DC / winbind

David Mulder dmulder at suse.com
Mon Mar 4 21:57:28 UTC 2019

I assume you're seeing this error?

SID S-1-5-21-1626400996-3162595019-4279514073-1108 -> getpwuid(3000007)
failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/samba_gpoupdate", line 177, in <module>
    apply_gp(lp, creds, test_ldb, logger, store, gp_extensions)
  File "/usr/sbin/samba_gpoupdate", line 70, in apply_gp
    for gpo_obj in gpos:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

--
David Mulder
SUSE Labs Software Engineer - Samba
dmulder at suse.com