Some bugzilla work and thoughts

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jun 12 06:05:14 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2019-06-12 at 10:54 +0530, Anoop C S via samba-technical wrote:

> It would be good to have an indication regarding the release
> version/tag to which a particular bug fix has gone through while it
> is
> getting closed as RESOLVED+FIXED. We could either use a bugzilla
> comment or built-in 'Fixed in version' field to mark the version/tag.

Yeah, I generally do that, indeed that search takes most of the time
when doing triage.  Perhaps one of the bugzilla admins can comment on
the practicality of extra fields.

Andrew Bartlett                       https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  https://samba.org
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT