Samba 4.10.6 python3-tdb dependency missing in samba control file

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 25 11:32:20 UTC 2019

Hai,

I noticed one more, im new build is running atm for stretch.
Im going a full re-check on the 4.10 packages for all OS-ses atm.

For the once who notice this also.
The quick for for the current 4.10.6 : apt-get install python-tdb python3-tdb
That keeps you going, then the new build is finished i give a notice again.

Thanks again for the report.

Greetz,

Louis