communications / mumble

Björn Jacke bjacke at samba.org
Mon Jul 1 10:09:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I want to emphasize once more how much I liked that communication
workshop in Göttingen before SambaXP and a big thanks to Jim for getting
this ready.

I also would like to remember all of you that we still have that
wonderful Mumble voice collaboration server (see ./doc/mumble-server.txt
in the team repo for details), which is unfortunately not used by many
of us, even though it's a really great tool I think. I guess many of the
not so old team members didn't even know that we have this.

Cheers
Björn