fruit: idea for disabling avahi announcement of freuit specifica.

Rouven WEILER Rouven_Weiler at gmx.net
Wed Jan 16 14:01:13 UTC 2019

Hi there,

I could not stop thinking about that as I tought of wanting to make it correct...

It's again concerned with the avahi announcements of the fruit specific services.
I added an if-statement checking whether there is a "fruit:aapl = yes" if not, the
avahi announcement for fruit should not be started. For the case of a not loaded
vfs_fruit I added a check if the fruit:aapl is NULL. Latter caused the NULL in the
lp_parm_bool - I did want to have it NULL if there is nothing.

Hope this is correct. File is attached.