Apply patch for socken listen backlog (FreeBSD)

Andrew Walker awalker at ixsystems.com
Fri Jan 11 18:29:54 UTC 2019

This is perhaps a more targeted fix for FreeBSD. If a 'backlog' value of
less than zero is specified, then the backlog is silently forced to
kern.ipc.soacceptqueue on FreeBSD. Do note that we have observed
significant problems in large environments on FreeBSD that required this
change, and so there is definitely merit in addressing it in some way.