[Patch] Stop smbprofile.tdb from growing when level is set to 0

Wed Jan 9 10:32:23 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 03:51:06AM +0000, Dylan Stephano-Shachter via samba-technical wrote:
> smbprofile.tdb grows even when the level is set to 0. I believe this
> patch should fix the problem. If there is a better way to deal with
> this, by all means, use that instead.

Worthwhile patch, with two small cosmetic nit-picks:

A boolean queried with == true doesn't really look nice. Can you
remove the ==true?

We have a guideline not to exceed 80 chars per line, see README.Coding
in Samba's rootdir for the reasoning. Can you make that multiple
lines?

Thanks,

Volker

phone: 0551-370000-0, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de
Gesch.F.: Dr. Johannes Loxen und Reinhild Jung
AG Göttingen: HR-B 2816 - http://www.sernet.de