cifs client for-next status update

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:46:40 UTC 2019

When you force a build, you can put in the reason for the build.   I
think it defaults to "forced build"  but you can put any text you want
there.

Like I did in this build:
http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/2/builds/87

"added test for large read + seal. Should fail."