cifs client for-next status update

Aurélien Aptel aaptel at suse.com
Tue Jan 8 13:05:19 UTC 2019

Steve French <smfrench at gmail.com> writes:
> Buildbot tests looked ok (albeit a few tests skipped due to xfstest
> config issues such as generic/197, generic/208 etc.) for the current
> for-next branch which includes most (first four of the five) of
> Pavel's credit handling series (not the last one which might have a
> problem, still checking).  Commits included are 5.0-rc1 + these six in
> for-next.  Given the importance of the credit handling patches,
> hopefully we can finish testing by the end of this week and get them
> in ASAP.

Is there a view where we can clearly see a list of commit tested and the
result for each group? Closest I found was

http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/console

But it doesnt actually shows the commit msg or hash.

Cheers,
--
Aurélien Aptel / SUSE Labs Samba Team
GPG: 1839 CB5F 9F5B FB9B AA97  8C99 03C8 A49B 521B D5D3