[patchset] build fixes

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Sat Feb 16 07:17:25 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 16 February 2019 01:32:24 CET Björn Jacke via samba-technical
wrote:
> On 16.02.19 00:20, Björn Jacke wrote:
> > this patchset contains several build fixes for non-mainstream systems,
> > which we completely lost since we moved to waf. Review and push
> > appreciated...
>
> and another important one attached here. Please someone review and push
> also...

Thanks, RB+

I just looked into Solaris from time to time. The issue is that Solaris
distributions come and go, are seldom updated etc.

I thought about setting up a machine in Azure, but didn't find a distro in
there for quick installation.