Demystifying GitLab CI

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Wed Feb 13 07:56:14 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:05:45 PM CET Andrew Bartlett via samba-
technical wrote:
> In another place some suggested they had trouble getting their head
> around how GitLab CI.
>
> As engineers, many of us find it easier to trust something once we know
> how it works under the hood.
>
> Therefore I've started this page, which might help us understand, and
> so trust, the GitLab CI infrastructure a little more:
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_CI_on_gitlab/Under_the_hood
>
> (Further elaboration, or questions desired to be answered, most
> welcome)

I've did some minor modifications.

In case you don't know podman yet, watch:

https://media.ccc.de/v/ASG2018-177-replacing_docker_with_podman

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D