Spelling/typos. /Fix multiple typos found by lintian on debian patch included.

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Dec 16 15:35:01 UTC 2019

On 16/12/2019 14:46, L. van Belle via samba-technical wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I hoped someone would reply, but everybody seems very buzy lately.
>
> And since i dont want to mess up git, I attached the patch with typo fixes.
> I've also attached the lintian output where i worked from.
>
> Not fixed:
> ressource => resource
> dont => don't
> upto => up to
>
> These three where also in variables or other code parts so i've not fixed
> these.
>

> Greetz,
>
> Louis

Hi Louis, believe it or not, but 'wont' is a valid English word ;-)

You missed a few typos/mis-spellings:

s/Crete/Create/
s/behavies/behaves/
s/Thep/The/

One of your changes is this:

   * Heimdal libhdb library provides the backend support for Heimdal kdc
- * and kadmind. Its here where plugins for diffrent database engines
+ * and kadmind. Its here where plugins for different database engines
   * can be pluged in and extend support for here Heimdal get the
   * principal and policy data from.

I think the the second to last line should be this:

   * can be plugged in and extend support for where Heimdal gets the

Finally, this:

+The `check_boost` configuration function allows one to specify the used
boost libraries.

Should probably be this:

+The `check_boost` configuration function allows one to specify the
boost libraries to use.

Rowland