Parse::Yapp::Driver on platforms other than Linux

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Fri Dec 13 16:30:04 UTC 2019

On Friday, 13 December 2019 16:27:52 CET Christopher O Cowan -
Christopher.O.Cowan--- via samba-technical wrote:
> I should probably mention that I needed to port jansson and cmocka to AIX.
> (Also needed  a current cmake in order to build cmocka).    I believe you
> can disable the former using --without-json, but I see no mention of cmocka
> in your dependency list.    I haven't check lately to see when and where
> it's required.   Is it only developer mode?

cmocka is required to build our unit tests. Also there are lot of projects
using cmocka in the meantime. I think we always build the tests, so you can't
turn them off.

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D