Do the tests not like documentation changes or ...

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Dec 6 17:56:28 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-12-06 at 06:31 -0800, Richard Sharpe via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I created the following change to the documentation:

> I did a build locally to ensure every thing looked OK.
>
> I then created a PR (merge request) on GitLab, and it failed.
> (https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/merge_requests/975)
>
> Did I do something wrong?

You just need to set a setting.

> Is there something else I should have done?

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_CI_on_gitlab#1_hour_Timeout

I notice the GnuTLS project has a similar problem and has this
explicitly mentioned in the default MR template.  We might want to do
that too.

Andrew Bartlett                       https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  https://samba.org
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT