ldb test test_guid_indexed_v1_db fails on ppc64le

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Aug 26 18:27:01 UTC 2019

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6219/37286219/build.log

> BTW it would be good to suppress error messages
> "MDB_INVALID: File is not an LMDB file".
> I could see them also on x86_64

Sadly LMDB is not portable across endian or word length boundaries.

The only way to fix this is to store a LE version of the LDB file and
detect which to use.  We don't hit the word length issue because we
lock this to 64 bit only so far.

Do you think you could have a go at that?

Andrew Bartlett                       https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  https://samba.org
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba