[Release Planning 4.11] Delaying 4.11.0rc2

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:12:48 UTC 2019

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 6:39 AM Karolin Seeger via samba-technical
<samba-technical at lists.samba.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Am 06.08.19 um 12:55 schrieb Karolin Seeger via samba-technical:
> > Samba 4.11.0rc2 will be delayed, because library releases are needed first.
> as the proper fix is not available yet and I have no idea when it will
> be available, I would like to propose to ship RC2 tomorrow (after the
> ldb release) without addressing this issues at this point.
> Any objections?
> Cheers,
> Karolin
> --
> Karolin Seeger                  https://samba.org/~kseeger/
> Release Manager Samba Team      https://samba.org
> Team Lead Samba SerNet          https://sernet.de

Only that Samba 4.11.0rc1 depended on tdb >= 1.4.1, and I've not seen
that published or a tdb-1.4.1rc1. It's slowed me down from testing the
new samba 4.11 candidates.

More information about the samba-technical mailing list