How Samba monitors Coverity Scan report

Nasif Imtiaz simtiaz at ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 26 14:33:07 UTC 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I am a PhD student at NC State
University and as a part of my research project I am looking at how
developers respond to static analysis tool alerts (how many alerts they
find useful, how long does it take to fix them).

It will be greatly helpful for me if any of you participate in a short
survey <https://ncsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dakHeRNGBoWq9r7> on how your
team monitors Coverity Scan report. The survey should not take more than
five minutes at maximum.

Thanks a lot,
Nasif

--