Can't logging specific debug class into a different file

Pedro Enrique Navia Luna pedro.navia at nauta.cu
Wed Apr 10 18:04:46 UTC 2019

Hello all

I recently installed from source samba 4.10.2 as domain controller. I
want to separate the log of the following classes
dsdb_password_json_audit and auth_json_audit in a single file
security.json, I have done what the help says; but just create the empty
file, this is my smb.conf

[global]
         log level = 0 auth_json_audit:5@/var/log/samba/security.json
dsdb_password_json_audit:5@/var/log/samba/security.json
         log file = /var/log/samba/samba.log
         max log size = 100000
the event generated for this two classes appear in
/var/log/samba/samba.log but not in /var/log/samba/security.json. What
am I doing wrong

Thanks

--
Ing. Pedro Enrique Navia Luna.