Draft Proposal GSOC 2019

P Mairo akoudanilo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:55:03 UTC 2019

Thanks for the feedback,
- thanks for pointing out the incorrect reference, I'll replace it with
this one :
https://github.com/wireshark/wireshark/blob/master/doc/README.xml-output,
as far as the parsing is concerned, I heard a lot of good things about
ElementTree (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1912434/how-do-i-parse-xml-in-python)
which is included in the Python standard library
- For the XML parsing, I go from the assumption that the diff of two pdml
files is also a valid pdml file that I can convert to html where what I
call "diff" is just the combination of the two outputs where I'll find a
way to retain which line belongs to which file then use a color scheme to
prettify all that while not being too fancy.

Regards, Paul

--
https://github.com/RMPR