[PROPOSAL] Re-bundle (stop producing tarballs for) ldb?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 8 06:54:46 UTC 2019

Hello Andrew, (and others).

As package builder, i like it, but if you go that road, why leave out the others.

It would help a lot on packaging samba, not just for me, but all packagers,
because basicly, now it is a lots of work to maintain the samba packages with all its the dependecies.

Now, Samba has a 10 packages checkup to build, before you can even think on building samba.
Which is in my opinion a lot, any reduction on that number of pre-depends is an improvement in my opinion.

Greetz,

Louis