Add smb3 mount helper

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:15:54 UTC 2019

And the man page for mount.smb3 ...

Similar to mount.cifs man page but less confusing with ability
to remove some obsolete language and parameters.
We should be able to simplify it even more with better examples
soon since we don't have to include legacy (SMB1/CIFS) in this
man page.

We really want to discourage use of less secure old dialects like smb1
(cifs) ...

--
Thanks,

Steve