Please check test of socket-wrapper in CI.

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Thu Apr 4 15:07:47 UTC 2019

Ha Andreas,

Hm, i'll do an extra look tomorrow.
I've seen i on ubuntu 18 and debian 9 now.
Im building with pbuilder, but i'll check again tomorrow, the office is
closing here.
I noticed it because the samba builded just hanged at around 2400o of 4500..

And that was a first for me ( the hang of a samba build ).

I'll record my steps tomorrow better.
Thanks for the quick responce!

Greetz,

Louis