Not able to get anything through autobuild at the moment - visualize_drs.python3 error.

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Sep 9 22:10:56 UTC 2018

On 08/09/18 01:16, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

> so r.source_dsa_obj_guid ('6eec1bda-5ce1-4c06-b747-fab80d6377ab') does
> not exist in guid_to_dnstr[] dictionary. A missing rep_repsTo edge means
> we have broken topology but I have no idea what we should do here --
> skip an edge or report an error.
>
> Douglas, do you have any suggestion?

I believe this is a race -- a DC has disappeared or appeared between the
various checks. In the real world it is reasonable for samba-tool to fail
here (it won't happen / there's not much else to do), but autobuild of
course is a different matter.

I am not really able to look into it this week, so please mark it as flapping
in the meantime.

Now that I think about it, I can imagine many reasons why the python tests
might not be suited to running in parallel with themselves in a semi-
indeterminate order, so fixing this particular test might not be the
end of the matter.

cheers,
Douglas