WAF 2.x upgrade for 4.10

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Thu Sep 6 13:39:09 UTC 2018

I've cleaned up, signoff and reorganized the patches a bit

CI is https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/pipelines/29568712

and the associated branch allows PYTHON=python3 ./configure.developer &&
PYTHON=python3 make work once again for me.

Anyone know anything about the c-python web_server stuff e.g.

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/commit/0c912d708bd6de948013cb63391322bf9d2981c3

Build needs this so I made changes to make it build (but only from a
best guess perspective)

Noel