any plan about ctdb supporting multichannel ?

ssdl.566 ssdl.566 at 163.com
Thu Sep 6 12:17:40 UTC 2018

Hi all:
            I tested samba multichannel feature with samba-4.4.4 version.
            I set up a samba + ctdb cluster, and configure two public addresses per node, one for an interface.
            when one of interfaces was down, ctdbd will failover the ip address to another node, and kill the  smbd , even the smbd has multiple connections.
            I read the code, found ctdb in samba-4.4.4 version does not consider multichannel.
            i want to know is there any plan for ctdb to support smb multichannel?

peace and happiness.
dongleilei