Add more comments on linked attribute limitations

Tim Beale timbeale at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Oct 30 04:48:31 UTC 2018

RB+ with the suggested changes.diff attached. I attached an updated
version of the original patch too.

Suggested changes:
- replmd_delete_internals(): I just moved the comment up a bit. (I found
it a bit confusing to talk about not finding backlinks when we clearly
had found one).
- replmd_process_linked_attribute(): this function is complex enough,
and replmd_delete_link_value() should already cover the DRS code-path.
It might be better sticking a comment in linked_attributes.c instead.
- minor elaboration on "filtering at runtime" and fixed typo.