Adding a new VFS Lttng module for performance testing

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Oct 22 12:05:48 UTC 2018

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 10:16:08AM +0800, deanraccoon via samba-technical wrote:
> dear list
>     I have submit a patch:
> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/205/
>    This will help the performace test, Could someone review it ?
>
> Dongmao Zhang

Wow, thanks Dongmao, this looks a significant piece of
work ! As it's so large, could you also email us the
Samba Contributors document, found here:

https://www.samba.org/samba/devel/copyright-policy.html

so we have a record that we can use to accept this
contribution.

I'm out at the Linux Conference in Edinburgh this
week, but will certainly try and look over this
patchset once I return.

Regards,

	Jeremy.