HOWTO run a private autobuild on sn-devel ?

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue Oct 16 08:02:39 UTC 2018

On Monday, 15 October 2018 22:03:11 CEST Jeremy Allison wrote:
> I just looked and one thing that's missing
> from the autobuild.txt documents is a step-by-step
> howto of how to run a private autobuild on
> sn-devel that doesn't push to master on
> success.
>
> Can someone tell me how to do that ? It would
> greatly help me in tracking python ad-dc
> problems like the one Volker has seen
> down as I could iterate by adding printf-style
> debug statements into the python code
> to find the problematic interaction.

Connect to sn-devel:

tmux
git clone git://git.samba.org/<repo>.git my-samba-wip
cd my-samba-wip
autobuild-private.sh --email=minime at samba.org --always-email --tail

You can now detach if you want. If you don't want to use tmux you can use --
daemon instead of --tail.

See

autobuild-private.sh --help

	Andreas
Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D