HOWTO run a private autobuild on sn-devel ?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Oct 15 20:03:11 UTC 2018

I just looked and one thing that's missing
from the autobuild.txt documents is a step-by-step
howto of how to run a private autobuild on
sn-devel that doesn't push to master on
success.

Can someone tell me how to do that ? It would
greatly help me in tracking python ad-dc
problems like the one Volker has seen
down as I could iterate by adding printf-style
debug statements into the python code
to find the problematic interaction.

I do this locally when something fails on my
machine, but don't know how to run a private
autobuild on sn-devel so I can do the same
with problems that only reproduce on sn-devel,
but not locally.

Once you've given me the instrutions I promise
to update the autobuild.txt document in the
Team repository so the knowledge doesn't get
lost again :-).

Cheers,

Jeremy.