[EXTERNAL] Code review for change in samba-vxfs plugin

Pooja Mahadik Pooja.Mahadik at veritas.com
Tue Nov 27 05:23:45 UTC 2018

Hi Jeremy, Ralph,

Please review attached diff for one more change in samba-vxfs plugin. Details of the change are:

We are removing ‘vxfs_clearwxattr’ api so accordingly changed the existing flow of ‘vxfs_set_ea_dos_attributes’ & ‘vxfs_fset_ea_dos_attributes’ to set passed attribute.

Build and unit testing done.

Please revert in case of any issue/queries.

Thanks,

-pooja