tfork() test hanging in socket_wrapper lock

Ralph Böhme slow at samba.org
Mon Nov 26 21:19:14 UTC 2018

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 10:52:17AM +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>G'Day

nope, middle of the night.

>Are we any closer to getting this in, given we discovered this because
>of stuck autobuilds?

discovered what? Afaict we still don't know what's causing the hang. Andreas ran
valgrind on tfork() which produces a bunch of red herrings. Afaict, after taking
a close look at it, tfork()'s ok.

metze, can you please take a look at tfork() valgrind suppressions patchset?
Thanks!

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team                https://samba.org/