--disable-python again for the standalone libs is broken

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at freebsd.org
Thu May 17 22:05:54 UTC 2018

Hi, Andrew!

On 17 May 2018 at 04:43, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 18:43 +0200, Timur I. Bakeyev wrote:
> > Hi, all!
> >
> > I patched that for ldb-1.3.0 in the FreeBSD ports, when it was released,
> as we also have people who don't want Python to be introduced on there
> systems, but forgot/didn't yet have time to send the patch to the list.
> >
> > So, here how I did it.
>
> Could you make that a proper git commit, test it in gitlab (fork the
> https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba repo) or github with this applied?
>
> Then I'll look at it.

I've send PR https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/188 on a GitHub, but,
seems Travis didn't like something in your patch:

$ ./script/autobuild.py --tail --testbase=/tmp $TASK
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./script/autobuild.py", line 279, in <module>
    ("talloc-configure", "cd lib/talloc && " +
samba_libs_configure_libs + ' --disable-python', "text/plain"),
TypeError: 'tuple' object is not callable

Not sure what I can do here now.

With regards,
Timur Bakeyev.