WIP: Make Group Policy Extensible, etc

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 10 22:22:11 UTC 2018

Hi David,

I'm currently working on a project to backup and restore GPOs for a
client. The aim was to make a tool much like the Powershell Backup-GPO
and Restore-GPO commands, except being more flexible and parse more of
the formats. I suspect I don't need this code, but it was affected by
some of the changes I was making.

Cheers,

Garming