Flapping failure due to KCC being run

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed May 9 00:47:55 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-05-08 at 21:18 -0300, Marcel Sokolovsky via samba-
technical wrote:
> Hello Andrew, how are you today?
>
> I came across your post on January 2017, regarding the error message "IRPC
> callback failed for DsExecuteKCC - NT_STATUS_DS_BUSY"
>
> I have Samba 4.6.15 under CentOS 7.
>
> Could you please advise if the patch you mentioned on has been developed ?
> Is it available to download?
> Is there a workaround ?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.

I can't see any change here.  It is harmless, the patch was just going
to make the manual invocation of that tool so that if the server is
already running the KCC it will just back off and try later, or ignore
the error.

Sorry,

Andrew Bartlett

https://samba.org/~abartlet/