ldap object access controls

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Fri May 4 12:51:36 UTC 2018

Not to mention it's not very easy :). Even in the decoded form, you need
to know which SIDs mean which accounts, which GUIDs mean which property
sets or objects, and you need to be aware of the rules of ordering.
Information of nTSecurityDescriptor can be found in MS-ADTS (Somewhere
in section 5), and MS-DTYP. Scripts or tools are the way to go.