ldap object access controls

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Fri May 4 08:38:22 UTC 2018

Hi William,
Perhaps I don't understand your question, do you mean
nTSecurityDescriptor? To "see" it you need to be a domain admin or
provide SD_FLAGS_CONTROL in the request. Also, it's a binary blob. I
have forgotten if there is a samba tool to display the decoded
descriptors, there must be. Else some of the python test code can be
re-used.

Best Regards,
Nadya