Allow make test with ASan / --address-sanitizer

William Brown william at blackhats.net.au
Fri May 4 01:35:13 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-05-04 at 13:00 +1200, Gary Lockyer via samba-technical
wrote:
> I've had a little play with this, it does blow out the test run times
> in
> the order of 5 to 6 times. And there do appear to be issues, I
> currently
> don't have the time to chase these down.

The extra time is expected - it is intercepting your malloc/free calls
after all.

Given that we now have the ability to run this, it makes it easier to
pick up the issues later, it's good enough that we have the ability to
find these now.