Bulk python3 print port

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Mar 25 22:07:18 UTC 2018

Quotes are Lumír on github, written shortly after Andrew and me
reviewed these patches in.

> * It would be also nice to fix indentation in places where
> * `file=sys.stderr` is moved at the end of lines. For example:
> * https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/146/files#diff-c9a916b89694bec111daf93eb63b8b47R196

We fixed these ones during review, but we didn't catch the
print("")/print() unification, nor the improvements in the gpo code:

> I did a quick review and I have two questions:
>
> 1. Why are you using global variables in the test? It's not
> necessary when you don't change variables content in a
> function/method. I tried it without the `global` and it works.
>
> 2. Shouldn't be `pyparam_util` defined as the dependency of libgpo
> with extended lib name? Example here:
> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/blob/da72c4018ed92feab28025f8c6c29894f4c8691c/lib/ldb-samba/wscript_build#L22

David, could you do these as a separate commit?

Sorry for the Friday afternoon review fatigue that missed this, and
thanks Lumír!

cheers,
Douglas