python3 process for the next couple of weeks

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Mar 23 22:46:07 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-03-23 at 13:56 -0600, David Mulder wrote:
> Here are the outstanding py3 requests that I see currently waiting:
>
> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147
> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/149
> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/146 (part of it, if you merge
> this branch with master you'll noticed some of the patches were missed)

Thanks.  We dropped the Heimdal patches for now, we need to ensure they
also go upstream so just did the 'easy' parts.

> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/138
>
> There are more patches sitting in a branch of Noel's, but there were
> some problems merging with master earlier. Most of those still need
> tests also.

Can you rebase all of the patches above on current master (if not
already done) so they run the 'none' tests in travis-ci at least?

Ideally also make that 'one big good branch' as the last set all
conflicted with each other on tests.py.  Nothing I couldn't handle but
the easier it is the faster we will merge them :-).

Thanks,