python3 process for the next couple of weeks

David Mulder dmulder at suse.com
Fri Mar 23 19:56:28 UTC 2018

Here are the outstanding py3 requests that I see currently waiting:

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147
https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/149
https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/146 (part of it, if you merge
this branch with master you'll noticed some of the patches were missed)
https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/138

There are more patches sitting in a branch of Noel's, but there were
some problems merging with master earlier. Most of those still need
tests also.

--
David Mulder
SUSE Labs Software Engineer - Samba