ldb and strict overflow

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Mar 21 21:54:02 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 19:41 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> Attached is my current version. The ldb fixes don't work. I think this code
> needs unit tests and some rethinking. I need to dive into that tomorrow.

I wasn't able to find where the attempted ldb patches are, but I want
to mention that you should be sure to check out

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/gary-lmdb-merged

As Gary has written a lot of unit tests for ldb to support the lmdb
work, and you may be able to build on those.

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba