[Patches] Expanded group memberships on boundaries of outgoing trusts (bugs #13299, #13300, #13307)

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Mar 20 22:42:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

as Andreas pushed this patchset, we should decide if this is something
we want to have in 4.8.1 in order to make trust support actually usable
for real setups or if it has to wait for 4.9 (in which case we might
have to add a custom backport to the SAMBA+ 4.8 packages).

Comments please:-)

Thanks!
metze