PATCH: better (maybe) tirpc detection patch

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Tue Mar 20 09:24:04 UTC 2018

Hi Gunther

Apologies for the late reply (had a long weekend vacation including Fri/Mon
Andreas has described what I was seeing, if the tirpc headers are
installed in /usr/include/rpc then config doesn't do any further
detection and thus doesn't add libtirpc to the list of libraries to
link. The end result are some link errors later. The patch tries to
detect this situation and continue to try and detect/find libtirpc

Noel