CTDB: Small patch set fixing memory leak and other things for ctdb_daemon_read_cb

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Mar 20 02:00:52 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-03-20 at 12:26 +1100, Martin Schwenke via samba-technical
wrote:

> I also vaguely feel like the space/wrapping cleanups don't need to be
> in the same commits as the other stuff.  However, I'm not going to
> bike-shed on that. Perhaps others will feel more strongly.

Sorry Martin and Swen, but please really don't do that.  If you are not
changing a line don't change it.  (There are always exceptions, the aim
is for the clearest possible patch every time).

If you feel really strongly about the indentation then put it in a
separate commit that can be left aside if desired.  That way formatting
things on code you didn't actually change doesn't derail the actual
change.

I hope this helps,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba