Provisioning fails on 4.8.0 on FreeBSD

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Mar 18 21:07:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

The last time I encountered such an error with GnuTLS, it meant that
there needed to be a back-off with the correct size.

a) Perform crypto with fixed buffer size which may be too small

b) GnuTLS returns too short, but returns the size required

c) Resize the buffer to the correct length and retry

There might be some assumption we're making about the sizes that is not
the same and/or a bug.

The gnutls_aead_cipher_encrypt was only recently introduced and should
be simple to find. If you want to check if the rest proceeds, past this
error, it should also be possible to disable the module, but I would try
to see if there is a simple solution to this error first.

Cheers,

Garming