[Patches] Expanded group memberships on boundaries of outgoing trusts (bugs #13299, #13300, #13307)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Mar 7 00:17:21 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 00:07 +0100, Stefan Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Yes, it is noisy but there is still some signal. Attached is a graph
> > of the median time (which I should make the default), and also the
> > maximum.
> >
> > In all cases, the times for adding links in a transaction go up a
> > little bit.
> >
> > I am not objecting to the patches, though. It is only a little change
> > and we can always look at optimising later.
>
> Thanks Douglas!
>
> Here's the current patchset.
>
> It passed autobuild also with this on top:

> Andrew, do you have any further objections?
> Or can Ralph just continue with his review?

No further objections and thank you so much for all the extra time you
put into this.

My only comment is that in auth_winbind, I would note that in the
future we may use this same pattern to forward bad passwords to our
PDC, which might have heard about the password change already.
(Windows does this).

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba