LMDB key value backend for ldb_tdb (to be renamed ldb_key_val)

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Mar 6 07:59:19 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

> Attached are the current patches to add an lmdb backend, controlled
> with an --with-lmdb configure option (currently off) to Samba and ldb.
>
> We are on the last leg of this journey, with just some tests of the
> key-value operations to write and a little work on the rest of the code
> (fork() handling primarily).  We are re-working the existing ldb cmokca
> and python tests to operate against LMDB.  The patch set is attached
> here for comment.

The first patches seem to have some leading whitespaces in some places.
Often there's no empty line after the variable declaration section
and also new empty line after a closing '}' just before the final
'return' line of a function.
Can you please fix this? It would make it much easier to read/review the
code (at least for me).

0644 seems to be used hardcoded, shouldn't this be ldb_get_create_perms()?

metze