[Patches] Expanded group memberships on boundaries of outgoing trusts (bugs #13299, #13300, #13307)

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Mar 5 21:27:24 UTC 2018

You mean that it doesn't work in a single operation (add with
self-referential link attached)? I know they only still partly work in
general even if you add the link afterwards -- a delete while there is a
self-reference doesn't work last time I checked.

It seems that this add shouldn't be able to work because repl_meta_data
requires the GUID to perform manipulation (and sorting) which it doesn't
have yet.

Cheers,

Garming