POSIX extensions - mkdir progress

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:32:54 UTC 2018

Made some progress while on the flight back from SambaXP - mode on
mkdir now mostly works.

Same problem we talked about before with files - the 'w' permission on
group and other is being masked off (as are the sticky/setuid/setgid)

drwx------  2 testuser testuser 4096 Jun  8 04:28 0700dir
drwxr-----  2 testuser testuser 4096 Jun  8 04:28 0740dir
drwxr-xr-x  2 testuser testuser 4096 Jun  8 04:28 0755dir
drwx------  2 testuser testuser 4096 Jun  8 04:28 07700dir
drwxr-x---  2 testuser testuser 4096 Jun  8 04:28 0770dir
drwxr-xr-x  2 testuser testuser 4096 Jun  8 04:28 0777dir

The optimized posix mkdir path needs some additional work to populate
the returned information into the inode - when I get that done will
post this patch

--
Thanks,

Steve